Ozonetel, an on-demand cloud communication/telephony solutions provider, has recently integrated with Google to launch Google’s Business Message on its Cloud Agent platform.
CloudAgent’s Google’s Business Message solution is a simple, yet advanced feature that enables businesses to chat with customers and prospects whenever they type in a business query on Google.
Typically prospects first search for a product or solution on Google, which leads them to the contact form on the business’ website.
Cloud Agent’s newly launched conversation add-on makes it possible to create a lead in the company’s CRM solution; this lead can then be followed up by the sales team, the company said in a statement.
With this conversation, add-on prospects searching on Google can directly converse with a chatbot or live agent, the company said.
This feature fundamentally cuts down lead response time, tracks customers across multiple channels and enables the efficient use of chat and calls to close sales, it added.
Some of the key features provided by the Cloud Agent Google’s Business Message Solution:
- 24×7 Chatbot, which is an AI-driven chatbot that can greet customers, ascertain intent, and answer simple queries.
- Intelligent Agent Routing, another key feature, helps route queries to live agents within the right department based on skill and nature of customer query, and agent availability.
- Smart Assist is another feature where agents can see AI-driven real-time suggestions and grammar checks that improve response time and chat quality.
- Contact Management & Tracking, helps in sorting Chat transcripts against customer/prospect name and details available in the contact manager.
- Performance & Reporting helps with comprehensive agent performance reports live dashboards with chat queues, agent’s status, and more.
“This is an important integration for us and our customers will now have an unparalleled business advantage. Google drives trillions of website visits & millions of calls, every month, and many customer journeys begin with Google. It is seen that sales are 391% higher if contact is made in the first minute and 78% of prospects buy from their first responders. Availability is key to customer experience and sales. Leads coming and attending directly through Google are highly qualified which has great chances of conversion,” said Ozonetel Chief Innovation Officer Chaitanya Chokkareddy.