🙏 NFAPost Shuboudhay🙏
Today’s top news:18 Oct
India, Japan Agree To Enhance Cybersecurity Cooperation
Auto Wholesales Surge In Sept 2020, While Retail Sales Yet To Gain Momentum: CARE
Chennai Emerges As New Face For Private Data Centre Hub Amid Growing Investment
1. A large number of devotees thronged temples of Goddess Durga across the country on Saturday, the first day of the Navratri festival, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Bihar assembly election 2020: Shahnawaz Hussain, Rajiv Pratap Rudy’s name included in BJP’s fresh list of star campaigners
3. Scrutiny of nomination to be held for the second phase of the Bihar Assembly election . PM to address 12 rallies starting with Sasaram on October 23. Mahagathbandhan has already released their manifesto Saturday morning.
4. NIA special court sentences fifteen accused convicted in ISIS Conspiracy Delhi Case : During investigation, searches were conducted in various cities across the country and 19 accused were arrested. It was revealed that the accused persons had formed an organization by name Junood-ul-Khilafa-Fil-Hind (a group seeking to establish Caliphate in India and pledging allegiance to ISIS/ISIL) to recruit Muslim youth to work for ISIS and commit acts of terrorism in India at the behest of one Yusuf-Al-Hindi @ Shafi Armar @ Anjan Bhai, who was based in Syria and was purportedly the media chief of ISIS.
5. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Saturday stepped up his attack on the central government over the recently enacted farm laws, and said these are a blatant attack on the soul of every farmer and that such legislations ‘weaken’ the country’s foundation
6. At least seven people were killed and more than 30 were injured after a bus coming from Lucknow collided with another vehicle in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday morning in Puranpur area of Pilibhit district.
7. The family of the Hathras victim, who died after allegedly being gangraped, wants to shift to Delhi from their village and fight their case there for security reasons. The case was The woman died at a Delhi hospital a fortnight after she was allegedly raped by four upper-caste men at her village in UP’s Hathras district on September 14.
8. The rotor blade of Union Minister and senior BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad’s chopper on Saturday (October 17, 2020) got damaged at the airport hangar, he is safe.
9. Maharashtra government on Saturday (October 17, 2020) announced to reopen gyms and fitness centres across the state from Dussehra, which will be celebrated on October 25.
10. Sabarimala in Kerala likely to ban entry of senior citizens, kids this year due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
11. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Saturday filed a charge sheet in a Delhi court against former Aam Aadmi Party councillor Tahir Hussain in a money laundering case related to the communal violence in northeast Delhi in February
12. The Ministry of Finance has said that the State Bank of India (SBI), in the 14th Phase of sale, has been authorised to issue and encash Electoral Bonds through its 29 Authorized Branches with effect from 19th October to 28th of October this year. Electoral Bonds will be valid for fifteen calendar days from the date of issue and no payment will be made to any payee Political Party if the Electoral Bond is deposited after expiry of the validity period.
13. The Hindustan Zinc Limited is to invest Rs 10,000 crores to set up the biggest zinc smelter in the world . The smelter is to be set up in the industrial region of South Gujarat. The smelter is capable of producing 300 kilo tonnes per annum. The State Government of Gujarat has signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Vedanta group to set up the smelter.
14. Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday launched ‘Mission Shakti’ campaign focusing on ensuring the safety and dignity of women and girls , with a stern warning that perpetrators of crimes against females will be dealt with an iron hand.
15. Government has lifted all restrictions on export of alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) in a notification said, the export of alcohol-based hand sanitizers in container with dispenser pumps is free for export making export of alcohol-based hand sanitizers in any form or packaging freely exportable.
16. Hyderabad limps back to normalcy after heavy rains : After being battered by torrential rains that triggered one of the worst floods in recent times and claimed 50 lives, the city and other parts of Telangana were returning to normalcy with relief measures being stepped up by the government.
17. Hyderabad Osmania University announced that the BA and B.Sc (CBCS) 6th Semester Main Examinations scheduled for October 14 will now be held on October 18 (Sunday).
18. A court in Mumbai has asked the police to investigate the complaint lodged against Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli Chandel for allegedly trying to create communal tension through their tweets.
19. The Central Reserve Police Force signed a Memorandum of Understanding with IIT Delhi and Defence Research and Development Organization to find technological solutions to the operational challenges faced by the organization. There are 500 officers associated with CRPF. The MoU will enable these officers to undertake short-term courses in DRDO and IIT Delhi and also pursue research work. These trained officers are to act as tech advisors to the CRPF.
20. This will be a big boost to the force as they are designated as the lead internal security force in the country. Also, they are deployed in anti-Naxal operations in Left-Wing Extremism states. They are also deployed in the Kashmir valley to counter terrorism.
21. A large number of people turned up on Saturday at the cremation of Shaurya Chakra awardee Balwinder Singh Sandhu, who was shot dead by two unknown assailants in Punjab’s Tarn Taran district. The 62-year-old Sandhu, who fought terrorism in Punjab, was shot dead in the district on Friday, months after the government withdrew his security cover.
22. The Indian Army is always prepared for any eventuality and India will never cede ‘even an inch’ of territory to China, Home Minister Amit Shah told Network18 Editor-in-Chief Rahul Joshi in an exclusive interview.
23. India-China border situation at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) remains tense, the Bharat Broadband Nigam (BBNL) and Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) have prepared a blueprint to rollout high-speed satellite Internet connectivity in strategically important border terrains. As per the high-speed internet rollout plan, about 5,000 remote gram panchayats in over 15 states and union territories have been identified.
24. All government-run madrassas and Sanskrit schools will be closed down by the Assam government and convert them to high schools, the notification to this effect will be issued in November , state’s Education Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said on Saturday.
25. Coronavirus Cases:
1. The flights between Bangladesh and India will resume from October 28 under the ‘air-bubble’ arrangement between the two countries. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh said that three Bangladeshi airlines- Biman Bangladesh, US-Bangla Airlines and Novo Air will initially operate 28 flights a week to India. The flights between two countries will resume after nearly eight months.The travel between India and Bangladesh was disrupted due to the outbreak of Corona pandemic.
2. Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman participated in the 102nd meeting of World Bank Development Committee Plenary through video conferencing on Friday.
3. The Finance Minister shared that the Government has announced the first stimulus of 23 billion dollars to provide direct cash transfers and food security measures to the poor. This was followed by a special economic package of 271 Billion Dollars which is equivalent to 10% of India’s GDP based on a clarion call by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for AatmaNirbhar Bharat.
4. Another India-China meeting on the face-off at the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the 8th round, is expected next week. This time, the Indian contingent will comprise Lieutenant General PGK Menon, who has just taken over 14 corps in Leh and Naveen Srivastava, joint secretary, East Asia, of the Ministry of External Affairs. On the Chinese side, there will be major general Lin Liu.
5. The Army destroyed five unexploded 120-mm mortar shells fired by Pakistan during ceasefire violations in different villages along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday.
6. The Indian Air Force will get the second batch of three to four Rafale fighter jets in the first week of November, boosting its firepower amidst the ongoing tensions with China. These fighters will arrive at the Ambala airbase in Haryana by the first week of November from France.
1. French President Emmanuel Macron on ordered a nightly curfew in Paris and eight other big cities where the coronavirus is rampant.
2. Every year, the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is marked on October 17 by the United Nations.
3. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardren secured a landslide victory in New Zealand’s general election to serve a second term after her success at tackling the coronavirus situation in the country.
4. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris on Saturday extended greetings to Hindu community in the US on Navratri and wished for victory of good over evil once again.
5. Coronavirus Cases:
ACTIVE CASES 8,899,319
IPL 2020 : Saturday, 17th October 2020
DELHI CAPITALS 185/5
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS 179/4 .
DC Won by 5 wkts
2. RAJASTHAN ROYALS 177/6
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE 179/3
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 7 wickets
3. Sunday, 18th October 2020
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
15:30 IST (10:00 GMT), 14:00 LOCAL
Match 35 Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
3. MUMBAI INDIANS
KINGS XI PUNJAB
19:30 IST (14:00 GMT), 18:00 LOCAL
Match 36 Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
4. Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga vowed on Friday to do “whatever it takes” to organise the Tokyo Olympics 2021 next year by working closely with the International Olympics Committee and its Japan chapter.
USD 73.44💷GBP 94.85
🥇Gold ₹52,200@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹61,700@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 84.93
⛽ Diesel ₹ 77.47
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Vinayak Damodar Savarkar ( 28 May 1883 – 26 February 1966)politician, lawyer, writer and the formulator of the Hindutva philosophy.
Savarkar began his revolutionary activities as a high school student and continued to do so at Fergusson College in Pune. He and his brother founded a secret society called Abhinav Bharat Society. When he went to the United Kingdom for his law studies, he involved himself with radical organizations such India House and the Free India Society. He also published books advocating complete Indian independence by revolutionary means. One of the books he published called The Indian War of Independence about the Indian rebellion of 1857 was banned by the British authorities.
Savarkar was arrested and ordered to be extradited to India for his connections with the revolutionary group. Savarkar was sentenced to two life terms of imprisonment totalling fifty years and was moved to the Cellular Jail in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Savarkar served ten years of his prison sentence before being released in 1921. While in prison, Savarkar wrote the work describing Hindutva, Savarkar endorsed the idea of India as a Hindu Rashtra (Hindu Nation) and opposed to the Quit India struggle in 1942. In 1948 Savarkar was charged as a co-conspirator in the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, however he was acquitted by the court for lack of evidence.
Airport at Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar’s capital was renamed Veer Savarkar International Airport in 2002.
😀Thought of the day
LIFE IS LIKE A BALL
D DEEPER WE FALL, D HIGHER WE BOUNCE
SO WEN WE FEEL WERE AT LOWEST, REMBR WE R
ABOUT 2 BOUNCE HIGHER THAN B4.
Joke of the day
HUSBAND and WIFE are like 2 tyres of a vehicle
If 1 punctures, the vehicle can’t move further….😟🤔🙄
Moral: always Keep a SPARE TYRE….😜
Why is broiler chicken white in color rather than country chicken which is multicolor?
Why is broiler chicken white in color rather than country chicken which is multicolor?
Dettol Liquid Hand Wash in a 100% recycled bottle – Dettol Black.
I can only answer for the U.S. A.
White broilers are white because the original breeding stock was white. They were originally bred sometime in the 1950s by crossing white Plymouth Rocks with white Cornish, and another name for a white broiler is a Cornish/Rock Cross or Cornish X. These chickens are not “genetically engineered” –they are the result of a traditional breeding program, not gene splicing.
Modern Cornish/Rock crosses are quite unlike their Plymouth Rock and Cornish ancestors. They have been bred for hundreds of generations to produce lots of meat very quickly with a minimum of feed. The companies that breed these birds keep their genetic lines very carefully guarded, and there is no way for a backyard breeder to get access to this stock and breed their own birds. The bodies of Cornish/Rocks produce more breast muscle than other chickens and their feet and legs are larger to hold up all that weight. Because Cornish/Rock crosses have been bred to be such extreme birds, it takes very careful management to raise one to breeding age.
संस्कृत I Love You = अहम् तुभ्यम् स्तुत्यनामि (Aham tubhyam praNyaami)
🤔 How it works ⁉
How Beer is made
Beer is one of the oldest and most widely consumed alcoholic drinks in the world, and the third most popular drink overall after water and tea. Beer is brewed from cereal grains—most commonly from malted barley, though wheat, maize (corn), and rice are also used. During the brewing process, fermentation of the starch sugars in the wort produces ethanol and carbonation in the resulting beer. Most modern beer is brewed with hops, which add bitterness and other flavours and act as a natural preservative and stabilizing agent. Other flavouring agents such as gruit, herbs, or fruits may be included or used instead of hops. In commercial brewing, the natural carbonation effect is often removed during processing and replaced with forced carbonation.
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Land of Thousand Lakes : Finland
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
Why you must fast during Navratri.
ScientificallyEvery Indian festival is not just a reason to enjoy and make merry. There are many scientific reasons ascertaining the logic behind celebrating festivals on certain times of the year
Navratri is observed, once in the beginning of summer and next in the beginning of winters. If you observe the pattern, it is celebrated at two junctures of seasonal change. According to Ayurveda, eating foods like garlic, onion, meat, grains and eggs can make you attract the negative energies from the surroundings. Another reason is, during this time our body’s immunity is in it’s all time low. Eating such high-energy foods can make you prone to diseases.
There are two main types of Navratri. One is conducted in the month of Chaitra in April and is known as Vasantha Navratri and it is mainly celebrated in North India. And in South India, Sharan Navratri is celebrated in the month of Ashwija in September – October
There are six distortions, or vices of the mind:
Mada (arrogance), and
These distortions can go out of control in any human being, and become an obstacle on the spiritual path. They can be dissolved during these nine days of Navratri
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to it or not🙏🏻)
Nail rubbing improves the blood flow to the hair follicle, which strengthens it. Stronger hair follicles drastically reduce hair loss. Those battling patterned baldness claim to have reversed the balding effects by rubbing their nails. In fact, after a span of 8 to 12 months, hair regrowth is highly possible.
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼