Lakhs of sellers to participate, bringing crores of products to customers across the country
- The Great Indian Festival (GIF) starts from October 17; Prime members to get 24 hours early access starting October 16
- 6.5 lakh+ sellers offer crores of products to customers on Amazon.in; Customers can shop from over 4 crore products from Small & Medium Businesses (SMBs) and products from over 20,000 local shops across 100 cities
- 1 lakh+ local shops and Kiranas have been enabled by Amazon to serve customers during the festive season
- Celebrations have already begun for SMBs. Starting today, customers and business buyers can support these businesses by shopping from SMB deals and save big with rewards which they can redeem during the sale
- Customers can look forward to over 900 new product launches from top brands. They can shop for deals every day across a wide range of categories including smartphones, large appliances & TVs, consumer electronics home & kitchen products, fashion& beauty, grocery and more
- Customers can shop in one of the six languages of their choice – English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada
- MSME buyers can save big on their business purchases with bulk discounts and exclusive deals on a wide range of commercial selection on Amazon Business
- Customers can shop from topical stores leading up to Diwali with special selection for Navratri, Durga Pujo, Wedding season and Dhanteras
- Customers can Save Big with 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit cards; no-Cost EMI on Credit and Debit Cards; exchange offers, and win daily shopping rewards worth INR 10,000 on Amazon Pay, send Amazon Pay gift cards
Bengaluru, NFAPost: Amazon.in announced its festive event, ‘Great Indian Festival’ starting from October 17, 2020. Prime members will get early access starting October 16, 2020.
This year, lakhs of Small & Medium Businesses (SMBs) will offer unique selection to customers helping them rebuild and accelerate their business in tough times.
Customers across the country will have the opportunity to shop for unique products from thousands of Amazon sellers under various programs such as Local Shops, Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Saheli, and Amazon Karigar and enjoy deals/offers extended by lakhs of small businesses.
Commenting on the announcement, Amazon India Vice President Manish Tiwary said this year’s Great Indian Festival is an opportunity for our sellers and partners to reach millions of customers across the country.
“Our sellers are excited and expect this to help them in accelerating their business. For our customers, our aim is to help them find everything they need during the festive season and deliver it safely to them,” said Amazon India Vice President Manish Tiwary.
Sellers on Amazon.in are optimistic about this festive season. As per a recent survey by Nielsen, more than 85% of SMBs sellers on Amazon.in are expecting to reach out to new customers and see an increase in sales. More than 74% sellers are optimistic about recovery of business and 78% are positive about increase in visibility of products.
Customers can support these businesses by shopping from hundreds of SMB deals and save big with rewards which they can redeem during the sale (10% cashback up to Rs 100*). Customers can shop for Sambalpuri sarees from Odisha, Robotic vacuum cleaners from ILIFE, Haircare products from Arata Beauty, Sling Bags & Cross-Body Bags from DailyObjects, Exercise bikes & Dumbbells from Kilkfit.
The company also offers Handcrafted Shoes from Agra, Memory Foam mattresses from Insleep, Jewelry from Swara Creations, Cushion Covers from STITCHNEST, Kurti sets from Kushal K, Health & wellness products from Dr. Vaidya’s New Age Ayurveda, Live plants and planters from Ugaoo and more as part of the ‘Great Indian Festival’.
New Launches and festive specials
Over 900 new product launches from top brands such as Samsung, OnePlus, Apple, Boat, JBL, Sony, Sennheiser, Dabur, LG, IFB, Hisense, Titan, Max Fashion, BIBA, Spykar, Panasonic, Eureka Forbes, Woscher, Lakme, Bigmuscles, Cosmic Byte, Maggie, Tide, Realme, Microsoft Xbox, Westland, Harper, Xiaomi, OPPO, Sanyo, GoPro, Honor, Bosch, Amazfit, Peter England, Levi’s, River, Amazon Basics, URBN, Biotique, Pan Mcmillan, Carmate, Bikeblazer and more. New launches from Amazon Devices including all new Amazon Echo Dot, Echo Dot with clock, Amazon Echo, the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
Deals in every category
Customers can experience never ending excitement with new deals from sellers being announced every day from the biggest brands across categories including work / study / stay at home products like laptops, tablets, smartphones, furniture, headphones etc. Customers can shop for large appliances – air purifiers, TVs, Washing machines, Dishwashers and more from the comfort of their homes. They can select from a wide range of apparel, fashion accessories and beauty products.
Bulk Discounts and savings
Business buyers can save big on Amazon Business with bulk discounts. exclusive deals, lower festive price offers, cashbacks, rewards and more on commercial products from categories like laptops, printers, networking devices, disinfecting devices, deep freezes, office electronics, vacuum cleaners, mixer grinders from top brands like HP, Lenovo, Canon, Godrej, GBC, SToK, Casio, Eureka Forbes. All transactions are supported by a GST invoice. Businesses can also buy from the SMB store to fulfill their gifting requirement for clients, customers and employees. They can also select from work from home, safety/hygiene and distance learning essentials.
Shopping made affordable
Customers can look forward to a wide range of affordable finance options from 10% instant bank discount on HDFC Bank Debit & Credit cards and EMI transactions, no-cost EMI on Debit & Credit cards and Bajaj FinServ, , exchange offers, exciting offers from other leading Credit/Debit cards and lots more. Customers can win daily shopping rewards worth Rs 10,000, send gifts and shagun money with Amazon Pay during the Amazon Great Indian Festival.
- More ways to shop, pay bills and discover deals with voice – Customers can now use voice to quickly narrow their search for products, top deals, including Alexa-exclusive deals, or just ask Alexa on their Amazon Shopping app (Android only) as well, to pay utility bills, load money in Amazon Pay, or navigate to the Small Business Store, Fun Zone or the Great Indian Bazaar.
- More reasons to shop – Customers can shop for products they need for various occasions. The Navratri and Pujo stores will showcase specially curated products for the festivals. Customers can shop from the ‘Cricket T-20 Experience’ Store and cheer for their favourite teams. With the wedding season coming up, the wedding store offers a wide range of products to ensure that one of life’s biggest occasions is celebrated as it should be. The Dhanteras store will offer great deals on gold coins, utensils and Diwali home décor.
- More reasons to gift – This festive season is different and Amazon has made it simpler and more pleasurable for customers to send gifts to their loved ones from the revamped Gifting Store, gift wrap products and include personalized messages. Customers can also choose from digital gifts including Prime subscriptions, Amazon Pay gift cards or transfer money via UPI.
In order to ensure safe and reliable deliveries, and serve customer demand during Great Indian Festival, Amazon has ramped up its delivery infrastructure adding close to 200 delivery stations and added tens of thousands of delivery partners to its network. Amazon.in expanded its fulfilment footprint with more than 60 fulfilment centres in 15 states offering a storage capacity of over 32 million cubic feet to serve customers in the farthest parts of the country. Further, Amazon India announced 5 new sort centres and expansion of 8 existing sort centres across the country to strengthen fulfilment capacity.