Hyderabad, NFAPost: Bengaluru-headquartered leading amusement park and hospitality Brand Wonderla Holidays Limited launched new food takeaway and home delivery outlet under the brand name “Wonder Kitchen” at Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.
The outlet will be inaugurated by Jitta Rajashekar Reddy, Vanasthalipuram – Corporator, in the presence of Madhu Sudhan – Wonderla Holidays Hyderabad Park Head.
Wonder Kitchen – Vanasthalipuram is the fourth outlet in the chain of food takeaway outlets launched by Wonderla Holidays. The outlet will operate from 12.00 PM to 10 PM and will do FREE home delivery within 5 km radius of the outlet.
Wonderla Holidays Hyderabad Park Head Madhu Sudhan Gutta said due to the pandemic scenario, the company decided to step into this business idea of cloud kitchen initiative with the support of its experienced staff.
“We would be serving fresh and hygiene food as per the safety protocols. The first three outlets at Bangalore & Kochi have been well received by the customers and we will be opening more outlets in the coming months at various locations,” said Wonderla Holidays Hyderabad Park Head Madhu Sudhan Gutta.
Wonderla Holidays Limited announced their business foray into food takeaway and home delivery division earlier this year in June 2020 with the launch of the first Wonder Kitchen outlet located at Kengeri, Bangalore.
After the successful run of Kengeri outlet, Wonder Kitchen opened 2nd Outlet in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore and 3rd Outlet in Kakkanad at Kochi/Kerala.
Wonder Kitchen is a multi-cuisine cloud-kitchen serving vegetarian and non–vegetarian dishes and has also partnered with Swiggy and Zomato for online orders and home delivery apart from takeaway.
Wonderla Holidays is promoted by Arun Kochouseph Chittilappilly and Kochouseph Chittilappilly, who founded V-Guard Industries. Before going for listing in 2014, the promoters held a 95.48% stake in the company and the remaining 4.52% is with employees of the firm and group companies. Wonderla commissioned its first amusement park in Kochi in 2000 and the second in Bangalore in 2005. After the listing, the promoters hold 69.75% of shares in the company.