· The latest Latitude Chromebook Enterprise enriches the employee experience with sleek, compact design and innovative productivity features with first 4K panel with Low Blue Light technology and the longest battery life on a premium Chromebook
· Companies can easily secure, deploy and manage Latitude Chromebooks from virtually anywhere, supporting their employees wherever they work
· Dell’s premium Chromebook Enterprise gives businesses more choice in their devices and operating systems
Bengluru, NFAPost: Chrome OS has accelerated its expansion within businesses amid the shift to work from anywhere. The new Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise, a 14-inch premium business laptop or 2-in-1 from Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL), boosts productivity with on-the-go power, sophisticated security and fast connectivity features employees need.
With the Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise, Dell expands its Latitude Chromebook lineup – now offering a mainstream and premium option – to give companies more choice in devices without sacrificing enterprise-class scale, manageability and security.
Commenting on the new product launch, Dell Technologies Commercial Product Group Senior Vice President Rahul Tikoo said the latest Latitude Chromebook Enterprise is designed equal parts for employees and IT managers adopting Chrome OS in the enterprise.
“Employees will appreciate its sleek design and collaboration features that help them navigate new work dynamics, while IT managers have the management and security features they expect when deploying devices in a corporate environment,” said Dell Technologies Commercial Product Group Senior Vice President Rahul Tikoo.
Blueland CEO and co-founder Sarah Paiji Yoo said the company is constantly evaluating the tools and technology that help teams better serve customers, while also staying true to their mission by using sustainable products whenever they can.
“Our deployment of the Latitude Chromebook Enterprise devices, which are packed with sustainability features, created new opportunities for my team to collaborate, stay flexible and continue to be productive as we shifted to working remotely,” said Blueland CEO and co-founder Sarah Paiji Yoo.
Designed for executives, mobile professionals and remote workers, the Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise includes innovative security and productivity features, allowing employees to power up quickly with no time wasted on setting up the device.
Co-engineered with Intel as part of the Project Athena innovation program,[i] the Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise offers LTE mobile broadband[ii], Intel WiFi 6 and up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors to boost productivity and performance for bandwidth-intensive activities, such as working up to 8.6 times faster in Google Sheets.
Additional key features include
· First-ever 4K panel with Low Blue Light display available on a Chromebook Enterprise[iv]: The Latitude 7410 provides better readability and eye comfort with built-in 4K low blue light display technology. An expansive, four-sided narrow border display also provides more screen to connect with colleagues, and acoustic noise reduction features that enhance video calls.
· World’s longest battery life of any premium Chromebook: With up to 21 hours of battery life, mobile professionals can complete tasks throughout the day. If they do need a charge, the device can charge quickly from 0% up to 35% in as little as 20 minutes with ExpressCharge Boost or get up to 80% charge in as fast as an hour with ExpressCharge.
· Ease of use: Employees and executives pressed for time can rely on one-hand assist to power the Latitude Chromebook in less than three seconds simply by opening the lid. For extra flexibility, the device comes with the one of the broadest array of ports available in a premium Chromebook Enterprise. Simple app access is available locally or online through the Chrome Browser or the managed Google Play Store. Employees get peace of mind with an optional built-in privacy panel and camera privacy shutter.
· Premium design: Professionals can choose between machined aluminum or carbon fiber on the world’s lightest 14-inch Chromebook Enterprise laptop[x]. A new silver color is available on the Latitude 5400 Chromebook Enterprise to give more employees a modern look and feel.
Management and Security
As organisations prepare for long-term remote work, Dell Technologies Unified Workspace reduces IT complexity and allows IT leaders to secure, manage and support the Latitude Chromebook Enterprise. Available in more than 50 countries and with 14 localized language keyboards, companies can select and purchase various configurations to meet employee needs.
IT can manage the devices with the same level of support, security and reliability they expect in a corporate environment, and have confidence in platform stability with the Intel® Stable IT Platform. They can service and upgrade storage and batteries and operate the same support model across their entire organization.
Google Chrome OS Vice President John Solomon said now, more than ever before, IT administrators need innovative technology solutions to support their modern cloud-first businesses.
“That’s why we’re thrilled to expand our premium Chromebook options for enterprise customers with the Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise. Powered by Chrome OS, Dell Latitude Chromebook Enterprise allows IT managers to deploy rapidly and securely while enabling employees to get work done effectively, no matter where they are,” said Google Chrome OS Vice President John Solomon.
Availability and pricing
· The Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise is available now starting at $1,299.00 and will be available soon with Intel® Core™ i3 processors starting at $1,099.00.
Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) helps organisations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. The company provides customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.